Could not load next page, please check your network connection and try
Royal Enclosure Dress Code For Ladies | Royal Ascot | Ascot
Royal Enclosure – Ladies
Ladies are kindly reminded that formal daywear is a requirement in the Royal Enclosure, defined as follows:
- Dresses and skirts should be of modest length defined as falling just above the knee or longer.
- Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater. Strapless, off the shoulder, halter neck and spaghetti straps are not permitted. Jackets and pashminas may be worn.
- Tops and dresses underneath should still comply with the Royal Enclosure Dress Code. Midriffs must be covered.
- Trouser suits are welcome. They should be of full-length to the ankle and of matching material and colour.
- Jumpsuits are welcome. They should fall below the knee, with regulations matching that for dresses.
- Hats should be worn; however a headpiece which has a solid base of 4 inches (10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat. Fascinators are not permitted.