Could not load next page, please check your network connection and try
Village Enclosure - Ladies
Scroll to explore
Village Enclosure Ladies
Ladies within the Village Enclosure are encouraged to dress in a manner as befits a formal occasion and ladies are kindly asked to take note of the following:
• A hat, headpiece or fascinator should be worn at all times.
• Strapless or sheer strap dresses and tops are not permitted. Please note our definition of strapless includes off the shoulder, bardot style and one shoulder dresses.
• Trouser suits and jumpsuits must be full-length and worn with a top that adheres to the guidelines above.
• Midriffs must be covered.
• Shorts are not permitted.
Please note, the Village Enclosure is largely an outdoor area and ladies should consider their hat size and choice of shoe accordingly. Smaller hats or fascinators and wedges are recommended in place of larger hats or stilettos.
Overseas visitors are welcome to wear the formal National Dress of their country or Service Dress. Serving military personnel are welcome to wear Service Dress or equivalent. Fancy dress, novelty and branded / promotional clothing are not allowed on site.