Tuesday 16th – Saturday 20th June.
Royal Ascot, a blockbuster of the best horse racing, fashion and food, returns this summer and you’d be foolish to miss the chance of being part of the world’s most glamorous ensemble cast.
The Royal Procession serves as the curtain raiser to five days of world-class horse racing – each blessed with unforgettable and star-studded summer memories for you and your friends.
It is a social occasion like no other and an experience best enjoyed in company. Bring family, friends or colleagues and enjoy generous savings of upto 30% and you can all Be Part of the Drama.
If you go to one sporting event this summer, make it this one:
- Royal Ascot is the greatest Flat race meeting of the season, with 19 Group races across five days, including an unrivalled eight top-flight Group 1 races
- Chefs boasting 10 Michelin stars will be on site for a lunch or Afternoon Tea to relish
- It’s one of the few summer sporting occasions where you can dress to impress, but don’t be intimidated - hats aren’t required in every enclosure, but are encouraged.
- A group ticket (15+) at Royal Ascot is a great value day out, especially within the Windsor Enclosure, where guests can bring a picnic.
- Enjoy party bands and pulsating DJ sets until 9pm in the Village Enclosure
- Personalise your Royal Ascot experience to make your day extra special with options ranging from areas to guarantee a seat for the day to table service direct.
- Designed specifically for groups, party packages include admission, a free bet, racecard and three complimentary drinks – everything you need for the day.
Group tickets are available in all enclosures until midnight 31st March for parties of 15+ from as little as £28 per person, with further savings available for groups of 49+. Tickets from £37 per person there after.