Embark on a very civilised adventure.
With the most iconic ships at sea, Cunard is renowned for sailing across the great oceans in unparalleled style. An ideal oasis of discovery, relaxation and sophistication, Cunard’s ‘three Queens’ provide today’s discerning traveller with an experience that is truly without equal.
Cunard’s Grill Suites offer guests the most accomplished expression of luxury travel, with spacious accommodation, private lounges, and exclusive dining.
Win a Mediterranean Fly-Cruise on board Queen Victoria in a Princess Grills suite
To celebrate the launch of the new Ascot App, Cunard is delighted to offer you the opportunity to win a 2018 seven-night Mediterranean voyage for two people on boardQueen Victoriain a Princess Grills suite.
The prize includes economy flights between London and the chosen departure port. Queen Victoria Mediterranean voyages depart from Barcelona, Venice (Trieste), Rome and Athens.
To enter the competition, simply download the Ascot App.
Terms and Conditions apply
- The prize is a seven-night Mediterranean voyage on board Queen Victoria from a selection of dates in 2018 – subject to availability. The prize is for two people sharing a Princess Grill suite (P2 category, subject to availability). Upgrades are subject to availability and might incur additional charges. The closing date is Saturday 21st October 2017. The winner will be drawn at random from the valid entries received by us no later than Friday 27th October 2017. Winners will be notified by email no later than Wednesday 15th November 2017. Acknowledge and / or acceptance of the prize must be received within 3 working days, Cunard reserves the right to re-draw the prize.
- Prize includes economy flights between London and the departure port. Queen Victoria Mediterranean voyages depart from Barcelona, Venice (Trieste), Rome and Athens. Changes to flight dates or class might incur additional charges.
- This prize does not include transportation to the airport in the UK.
- Prize includes all on board entertainment and on board meals. There’s an additional cover charged for dining in The Verandah restaurant and in the speciality dining options in the Lido restaurant.
- Travel insurance, drinks on board, gratuities, spa treatments, purchases from the shop, and other products or services charged for additionally are not included. No purchase is necessary to enter the draw.
- No cash alternative will be offered. Only one entry permitted per person. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The booking of the Queen Victoria Mediterranean voyage will be arranged directly between Cunard and the person travelling.
- The person travelling will be bound by Cunard’s booking terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Carnival plc trading as Cunard. Cunard reserves the right to amend any dates / deadlines at its discretion.
- Visithttp://bit.ly/2rhfJNrfor further information about Queen Victoria Mediterranean Fly-Cruises and Cunard.